The COVID-19 Economic Disaster Relief (CEDR) Grant Program is designed to offer a lifeline to local small businesses, which will result in greater continuity of operations, and sustain their viability during the application period for State and Federal relief programs and incentives. It will provide a rapid local grant benefit to businesses, to bridge their limited cash reserves as they are pro-actively taking steps to amass financing and capital from other sources (e.g. SBA, State, private).
- Qualifying businesses with 1-10 employees will receive $1,500
- Qualifying businesses with 11-24 employees will receive $2,500
- Qualifying businesses with 25-50 employees will receive $5,000
- 1. Be a for-profit corporation/business (including partnership and sole proprietor) based in Leon County (Corporate, Regional, Division, Registered Office or Franchise) and registered with the Florida Division of Corporations, with more than 1 and fewer than 50 employees.
- 2. Demonstrate a minimum reduction of 50% in revenue as a result of COVID-19.
- 3. Have an active Utility Account with the City of Tallahassee Utilities, Talquin Electric Cooperative or Progress Energy Florida in good or current status as of the date of COVID-19 Emergency Declaration, March 18, 2020.
- 4. Provide proof of application for either the Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan or the U.S. SBA Disaster Loan Assistance program.
- 5. Pledge in good-faith to remain in business for at least 45 days following the receipt of CEDR funding and provide estimated average monthly operating expenses.
If you need assistance or have any questions, please contact the Office of Economic Vitality (OEV) team at 850-219-1060 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.