Florida’s Capital Region has a long, rich history of civic engagement. Our community cares about where they live, work, and play. Community engagement is critical for the success of economic development initiatives. Our citizens bring diverse perspectives, skills, and leadership in solving our community’s greatest problems.
The Office of Economic Vitality values citizen input and encourages dialogue through the following avenues:
- Blueprint Intergovernmental Agency Meetings
- Economic Vitality Leadership Council (EVLC)
- Economic Vitality Competitiveness Committee (EVCC)
- CapitalLOOP Survey
- Events and Business Development Opportunities
- Request an OEV representative to tour your business or speak at an upcoming meeting.
If you are interested in having a representative from the Office of Economic Vitality tour your business or speak at meeting, please contact OEV@GrowTLC.org. Please indicate the date, time, and location of your event. Thank you and we look forward to engaging with you.
Help us spread the word about why Florida’s Capital Region is a great place to live and do business by promoting us on social media: @OEVforBusiness and #OEVforBusiness