The Office of Economic Vitality serves as the central hub in actively creating opportunities to coordinate and connect both private and public sector ecosystem members across the economic development spectrum. And, when gaps of the ecosystem are identified, the Office of Economic Vitality leads the effort to seek out and create new partnership opportunities as well as augment successful initiatives by providing additional resources.
Our community’s economic vitality relies on businesses like yours and those of our key partners and the Office of Economic Vitality works diligently to actively engage all of our private and public partners.
- Alliance for Entrepreneurial Resource Organization (AERO)
- Big Bend Minority Chamber of Commerce
- Capital City Chamber of Commerce
- Capital Regional Tranportation and Planning Authority
- Career Pathways Council
- CareerSource Capital Region
- Choose Tallahassee
- Community Redevelopment Authority
- Domi Station
- Downtown Improvement Authority
- Greater Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
- Leon County Research and Development Authority
- Small Business Development Center at Florida A&M University
- TalTech Alliance