By Eddie Gonzalez-Loumiet, CEO
Ruvos is a healthcare technology company whose mission is to deliver clever and efficient solutions to problems so that the world is a better place for the communities we serve. During the pandemic, we experienced unprecedented growth that allowed us to add over 40 new employees. This growth has allowed us to expand our service offering as well as add more customers while staying true to our mission. We now operate across 15 states and opened a wholly-owned subsidiary in South Africa to support our goal of modernizing public health across the globe. Our headquarters may still be based in Tallahassee, but the Ruvos family spreads across both state lines and oceans.
With many of our team members being remote, team culture is extremely important to us as a company. We have game nights, weekly check-ins, and develop initiatives so our team culture remains strong. We boast that Ruvos is a family, and we mean it. We recently created and launched the “Kids Konnection”, an interactive and innovative program focused on families and children (45 and counting!) of Ruvos.
- Been in business for 17 years
- 74 employees
- Average employee age is 38
- 7% of employees were in the armed forces
- Involved in over 60 projects of national significance
- Support over 15 non-profit organizations in the Big Bend community
- In partnership with CDC and APHL, facilitated the secure transport and hosting of more than 1 Billion COVID-19 test results from states across the country to the federal government