SizeUpOEV provides free market research and business intelligence to help small businesses TALLAHASSEE, Fla.—The Office of Economic Vitality (OEV) is launching SizeUpOEV on the OEV website today. SizeUpOEV uses big data, cloud computing, and computer algorithms to deliver custom analysis for local businesses. This powerful market research and business intelligence data is industry-specific and hyperlocal. […]
Preparing Bid Responses
By: MWSBE Team
Bid responses involve a strategic approach with detailed text and graphics that mirror the understanding of the compliance of your company with the criteria. It is important that during this process, you highlight your companies’ certifications, credentials, services, and products offered.
For your response for a bid to be effective, you need to emphasize the credibility and reliability of your company by describing the factors that set your business aside from other competitors. Following these ten steps will help you ensure a successful bid response:
- Ensure all mandatory required documents are up to date and available immediately.
- Keep all sub-contractors updated with project expectations and guarantee their reliability and competence for the project.
- Have required insurances, credentials, and certifications valid and up-to-date.
- Prepare a response to address all the technical parts of the contract including scope, approach, similar experience, company profile, and highlighting key advantages.
- Have a detailed work plan, management plan, and project schedule.
- Ensure compliance with all financial and legal commitments.
- Prepare organized and detailed descriptions of the services being offered.
- Ensure you and your project team have full comprehension of the requirements and expectations.
- Have a proposed cost estimation with a winnable and profitable price.
- Ensure that you submit all required documentation in response to the bid in an orderly and timely manner.
If you would like more information on bid opportunities or are interested in placing a bid, you can contact: